Mission Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home. Have you ever noticed how people tend to congregate in the kitchen during parties and get-togethers? Make your kitchen reflect your personality and enhance your everyday living with a kitchen remodel from the Kansas City kitchen remodeling experts at Mission Kitchen and Bath.
Whether it’s a small job, like refinishing or replacing your cabinets, or a major renovation such as gutting your kitchen or tearing out walls to expand it, Mission Kitchen and Bath can handle the project. Mission Kitchen and Bath, a certified kitchen and bath remodeling company, has been remodeling kitchens in Kansas City since 1994.
A kitchen remodel typically yields the highest return on investment for home improvement projects. Mission Kitchen and Bath will create an inviting space that will not only improve your daily living and meet all your basic kitchen needs, but will also provide a beautiful space for special occasion gatherings and meals.
The latest trend in kitchen remodeling is to make your kitchen an open space. Instead of having the kitchen as a separate room that gets closed off for company, more and more people are knocking out the walls that separate the kitchen and creating one large space where the kitchen is incorporated into the entertainment and living areas.
When planning your kitchen remodel, it is critical that you consider how you use your kitchen. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How much counter space do you need?
- How much storage space do you need? Consider how much cookware and how many small kitchen appliances you need to store.
- Do you want built-in seating, counter seating, or do you need room for a table and chairs?
- Do need workspace, room for a computer, or a place for kids to do homework?
- Do you have any special requirements? Do you need a recycling station or a built-in wine rack or refrigerator?
- Do you need to accommodate any special needs? If you have children, you may want to consider using a distressed finish on cabinetry to camouflage the inevitable nicks and scratches. If you have aging adults in your home, you may want to consider incorporating some aging in place accommodations into your design.
Consider what you like about your kitchen and what you don’t like. It may be helpful to find photos of things you like, and even things you really don’t like, in magazines or on the Internet. This will help us in creating your perfect kitchen.
Mission Kitchen and Bath handle all aspects of your kitchen remodel
Cabinets, Drawers and Hardware
Adding new custom or stock cabinets, refinishing existing cabinets, installing roll-out shelves, storage organizers, lazy susans.
Track lighting, can lights, pendant lights, under-and-over cabinet lighting, interior cabinet lighting, task lighting, accent lighting, recessed lighting
Wine racks and refrigerators, pot fillers, vegetable sinks, recycling stations, work spaces
Granite, Corian, natural stone, concrete, laminate, slate, solid surface, ceramic tile, wood, stainless steel
Ovens, cook tops, refrigerators
Ceramic tile, glass, stone, granite
Tile, hardwood, bamboo, vinyl, cork, heated flooring
Faucets, sinks, and other plumbing fixtures
Fans and hoods